Sonntag, 31. Oktober 2010

Happy Halloween!! xP

HAPPY HALLOWEEN,

I woke up and Sharon was suprised that I was home. I forgot to text her. I didn't see her text massages and I lost my phone at Shawnees home. I got it back but I panicked the first time. I did biology homework for more than 5 hours. It was so hard to read the chapter and keep the stuff in my head. I'm not sure if I got everything but I tried and that counts a lot, doesn't it?
Suzie, Rickey and Haley picked us up at 4pm for trick or treat – ing. I dressed up in my medieval clothes and Adrian wore his cowboy costume. I didn't want to dress up as a cowgirl. It wouldn't be a costume ;)
We ate at sonic and waited for Paula, Chris, Celine and Alexis. It was good to see them. I missed them. To go around and ask for candies was fun! It was just great but we had to explain a lot of times that we're exchange students and that this is our first true Halloween. Some people still didn't believe us. Aye, on the one hand are the people, which aks me after a few sentences „Where are you from?“ and than the other people didn't believe us? What is that? I swear you can still hear it and Adrian said the sentence too and they didn't believe us. Maybe because of the mexicans. I have no idea and it doesn't matter. I had fun and a whole bag of candies. I gave all of them away to little children. They like them more than I do :)
I saved some candie for Sharon. Her favorite ones and I saved a candy ghost ring. This ring looks too cute. I don't want to eat the ghost.

Wish ya'll had a great Halloween and the weather was okay.
Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen