Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010

Don't let Drugs twist your mind

Hey,

I'm really, really busy and can't get the biology stuff. I troe to learn it but I just don't understand it. I had an busy-learning day. I came back from school. We had twin day today and all the people dressed up in the same clothes like twins. Some had really funny things and ideas. The best one was Spongebob and Patrick. My English teacher told the whole class that I wrote the best English test of all her students. My head was sooo.. red.
I tried to learn biology after school but it's more chemestry than biology... I hope I can get it. I must finish the assignment today.
I made pizza and some left-overs for Sam and Adrian. Sharon has to deal with some bad exchange students. Shawnee, a girl in my guitar class, invited me for a Halloween Party. I want to ask Sharon, if I can go.

Nighty,
Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen