Samstag, 23. Oktober 2010

October, Playday

Howdy,

they woke me up at 6am. I stood up and got ready. I walked out the door and I saw Adrian and Sharon. They tried to catch the horses. I tried to help them and finally we catched the horses and loaded them into the trailer. We drove to the playday arena. Today was playday day. It was a special playday. Everyone had to dress up in a Halloween costume and I decided yesterday that I'm going as a victim of an accident. I did it and dressed up as a victim. Black shorts with holes, a T-Shirt with many holes and blood all over me. It was funny to dress up. To distroy clothes and put the color and fake blood all over me and Kimmey. We got several bandages. It was great to do this the whole morning.

I warmed Kimmey up and the parade started. There was a jury and they looked at everyone. There were a lot of great costumes. A horse dressed like the sea and two little girls in a bikini on it. It was awesome. Haley and her horse dressed like a clown and Alexis got the first place. She had an awesome costume! Her horse was a sheep. Paula did an amazing job. She needs a trophy, too. I can just imagine how much work this was. Good job! A good choice for the first place.
I made the second place in my age group and got a 2nd place trophy for the best costume! That's pretty cool because they just do it once a year.

The riding stuff wasn't good today. I don't know why, but it wasn't my day. I did okay....[...? xD] but I still didn't get good places. I mean it was okay. I made a lot of mistakes and Kimmeys side hurt. Got a lot of 6th places, 1 fith place and two eights places. I mean: Cann happen and I'm not really sad about it.
We cut faces into pumpkins and I made my first face in a pumpkin! I'm so happy about that. I wanted to do that a long time ago but Mama didn't want to buy one. But I did it today. That was funny and I enjoyed it. I calmed me down. I did it between the horses and I wasn't that nervous.
We ate dinner and like every time after a playday. Chicken :) It's good chicken with bread, french fries and corn. I like it but I also liked my sonic banana shake with oatmel in it. That was a good lunch. A little bit crazy but good. ;)
Today was another nice day spend with horses and people I like. Thank ya'll so much.

Sunny

1 Kommentar:

  1. Nie sehe ich in deinen Texten meinen Namen xD

    haha^^

    LG
    MäxxXx

    AntwortenLöschen