Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2010

Thursday; The Day before the Trail ride

Hey,

this will be a short post. I went to school and I think I messed up in biology. I got nervous and confused with the language and than with the answers and... yeah, no idea what I can get on this test. I think it's not a good grade. I was so angry about myself that I took more weights than normal in the weight room. Coach Patterson was really impressed about that. I learned Spanish at home and looked at math. I watched TV just for relaxing and than I fed the horses.
The JV – junior varsity- team has won today and Adrian played. He ran 10 yards and tackled someone. He played! That is so great! I'm so happy about that. He remind me about U.S History. We will write math, history and maybe spanish tomorrow. I have to give my essay to my teacher. I really tried to write a good essay.
Supper was okay. I don't get used to the encheladas. We ate them with a cheese souce. Sharon made better ones but I still prefer Tacco-Salad.
Tomorrow we will be on the trail ride. I have to pack several things. Load my camera and all this stuff. I won't write until Sunday but I will post for each day. Don't worry about me if I don' write the next two days.
I'm really excited about the trail ride and the camping and the cowboys and the barbeque and,... and,... and,...BUT I need moscito spray!!!! :)

Love,
Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen