Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2010

Happy Birthday Celine! xP

Hey,

that was an really, really easy day. I made my homework on the weekend and we didn't get more or new homework today. I got a little sheet of paper. This paper allows me to go out of school for lunch on Thursday. Just because of the good grades and great attendence. I mean it's pretty cool to get something for good school grades. It's a little thing but more you get on German schools. The only homework I had was biology. I just had to find my papers. It didn't take long. Adrians cookies arrived. So we will have a lot of cookies every evening. A lot of calories and no basketball practice to get the calories off. Mhm!
School was funny. I talked with Samantha in girls athletics and had a really nice, short ralk with Laurren. It was so nice. Dinner was good. I warmed up pasta and ate some potatoes and beans with pasta. Sounds wierd, tastes okay. What should I do? I love pasta! :D
Today is Celines Birthday so: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU!!!! You don't want me to sing for you. ;)
Wish you the best and hope you had a great day!! Health, luck and Gods Bless for you!

-Birthday song play-
Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen