Samstag, 30. Oktober 2010

Halloween Party ;D

Good Morning,

what for a great night. I slept really deep and had sweet dreams. Elisabeths alarm clock reminded us about standing up. Thanks! ;)
We made breakfast and I have to run half a day to burn all the breakfast calories. Butter toast, bacon and eggs. Oh gosh, it was so good. Too good! I had my first American breakfast in Texas. I spend the first night with American people. Yeah, I want to have a ribbon for that! ;)
The last day was so much fun and making breakfast, too. Lizzy had to leave and Shawnee and I spend the whole morning to take showers and get ready for the day. We watched „8 Mile“ and talked. We left pretty soon to the house of her grandmother.

It was a nice house and everything, including the neighborhood, was decorated. Never seen that before. We spend the afternoon there. Shawnee and I made pictures, she showed me a old and damaged house, and we watched TV. Taking the pictures was amusing. I enjoy spending time with her. She is a special character and so her family. I met a lot of her family member and most of them knew me. That was scary, but great. We met some on the trail ride and others saw me at school. Julia and Ryan dressed up like zombies. She was the zombie princess.
                                                            [Julia and I x)]
The whole evening was interesting and we were really busy with dancing. I met another friend of Shawnees. Lauren, she is in my journalism class. We drove with her to town and looked for some glow sticks for the little children. We didn't found some just glue sticks or monster. ;)
When we came back we jumped on the trailer and joined the hay ride. A hay ride is a ride in the dark on Halloween. People hide in trees and jump out to scare you. It was just a amazing experience and we made a lot of jokes. We drove back at ca. 10pm and I arrived at home at 11pm or something like that. I changed my clothes and went to bed. I was so tired. Tired, but happy!

Sunny

1 Kommentar:

  1. Your pictures look very pretty.
    I like the first most.
    :-)

    Love You
    Doris

    AntwortenLöschen