Freitag, 22. Oktober 2010

Second Tennis Lesson :)

Hey,

Wednesday was a really good, funny and sports-minded day. I went to school and everything was normal. Girls athletics was really, really good and I got 3x 100 points in math. I ran a lot in athletics. We played a running game and I didn't want to give up in the group in fron of all the other girls. That was the reason I pushed me really hard. I stayed at school after athletics. Ashee and her friends gave me my second tennis lesson and I lost my first tennis game. But I lost not that bad. It doesn't matter for me baucause I know I learned a lot. I catched Kimmey after all that and cleaned her just for fun.
I made my homework and we ate supper together. Pasta with chicken and broccoli.

Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen