Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2010

How I met the Monsta :D

Hey,

I hadn't a lot of sleep but school was exciting. We found a kitten, okay a little bit bigger than a realy kitten. More a cat but he still wants to play. By the way. He is my cat. I adopted him and now I'm the owner of a cat. Surprise! Yeah Mama & Papa there're a lot of reasons to be schocked. I know you will read that and please shut your mouth. It's cold ;)
We sat in a room with 10 people and first he was shy. Than he jumped on my legs and was snuggling on me all the time. I left the room and he cried after me. Mrs. Mosby said he decided to be my Kitten. The little boy is called „Monsta“. I named him after the favorite band drink. He is handsome. White with grey and I really hope he will survive outside. Doggies which want to eat him, other cats which want to fight with him. Mhhm... he will do it! His character is amazing. I will take a picture and upload it.
Haley and I made the Halloween bags for the playday. We filled them with candy. I like to do this decoration stuff. It's great and I know some people will be really happy about it.
The afternoon was great. I wrote with Doris and skyped with Marius and Dennis for 2 hours. That was the second time I talked with Marius. It was so funny and we had a lot to laugh. I finished my biology homework beside.
Supper was good. We ate meat, potatoes and cabbage. It was good.

Wish ya'll a great week in Germany. Enjoy your holidays!
Sunny

3 Kommentare:

  1. Soooooo Sonja aha :(

    Patrick Schreibst du nen Brief und mir net :(

    Aha merk ich mir xD

    LG MäxxXx^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Patrick bekommt einen Brief, da er und Regina kein Internbet haben :)
    Du, Marius und alle anderen im 21 Jahrhundert bekommen E-Mails, aber wenn du drauf bestehst kann ich nen Brief schreiben.
    Gut zu wissen das der angekommen ist. Haben sie sich denn gefreut?

    HdgdL
    Sunny

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Und ich lese mir die ganzen blogs durch...

    und merke Sonja antwortet hier xD Supa Max^^

    Patrick hat sich sehr gefreut und Regina... ka... ich glaube schon^^

    Und mir brauchst du keinen Brief senden^^ Ich wollte nur wissen, was du dazu sagst, wenn ich wieder meinen Sakasmus rauslasse^^ :P

    Jaja bin schlimm I know^^

    Dir ein schönes Wochenende Sonja^^

    ida
    MäxxXx

    AntwortenLöschen