Freitag, 22. Oktober 2010

Down....

Hey,

oh my... I need a rest. Too much. I feel overloaded with all the english and every time I work to hard everything is going worse. Needed someone to stop me and tell me to calm down. Thanks for that! I felt better. It's horrible. We are writing Spanish vocabulary and an English test on Friday. Everything is blocked. I can't get the vocabs and I didn't get the English story. There's math and U.S History to do. Our teacher is not at school. His mother died by an accident. That is so sad. I feel so sorry.
It's amazing what a little town like Florence does when something like that happened. There is a boy and he is a bull rider. He had an accident, too and is in the hospital. They called for a Green Day. They asked the people to wear green. The colour of hope to make a group photo on the end of the day and print it. So he can see it when he awakes. That is a beautiful idea.
I had a normal but great school day and my biology teacher said something really nice. I think he doesn't know how great it was for me to hear that. He said I should get a 200 for the things I'm doing. That was great to hear on my 'burnput day'!
I also hope Sharons mood will be better soon. I can't help her but she is really stressed and it freaks me out to see her like this. You know what Sharon? After every mountain comes a valley.
We ate some leftovers today for supper and Sharon made some cookies. They were so good warm. She also gave me a little piece of cookie dough!!!! Thanks :DDD

Love,
Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen