Samstag, 9. Oktober 2010

Band, Football Game, Band! - Fun! :D

Heey,

I love football games. The buffalo varsity team lost but it was great to watch the game, stay with the band and talk to my 'friends'. It's going better. I know the people and can talk to them but there is still a wall. Something like: You're an exchange student. Maybe it's just in my mind.
School was great. We got a lot of homework for the long weekend. Yeah :( I wanted some freetime but maybe I can do all the homework on saturday. After school, I walked to the band hall and played my first guitar duett with a saxophone. Yeah! We did it after some tries but I'm playing to quiet. Maybe a saxophone is to loud. Whatever xD
I have permission to drive with the band in the schoolbus. I had my first ride in a schoolbus and it isn't really comfortable. It's a bus. Yellow outside, black seats inside. The game was great. Yeah I talked with the band people, the cheerleader and some other people I know. The band asked me if I want to eat with them and gave me a turkey sandwitch, a sprite and chips. That was so nice and a really good feeling.
The buffaloes lost but it was great to yell for them and cheer after the game. Okay, I didn't really cheer. Just yelled the cheer with everyone.
I slept on the ride back. We arrived at 11pm at Florence High. Sharon picked me up. It's half past 11pm and I should go to bed. They've planned to go to an auction tomorrow. Mhm, that can be interesting. Let's see.

Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen