Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2010

Hocus Pocus Drugs are not your focus :)

Hey,

that was a funny school day and the red ribbon slogan today; „Hocus Pocus Drugs are not your focus!“ So the metto today was: dress up in a Halloween costume. I wore my medieval dress and cape. Some dressed up as fairies, nurses or cows. Some girls as boys or like Anny as Cleopatra. I gave Kim my bloody playday shirt and told her my victim idea. Kim was the victim today and I was a witch or vampire or whatever. Something between. ;)
We made some pictures. Guitar class was funny like every day and I got Shawnees contact informations. Back at home I filled out the forms for my leather jacket. I don't have enough money to buy the patches I want all at one time. I have to wait but that's good. I know that the time passed when I buy the next one.
Sharon allowed me to stay with Shawnee. Yeah! I can go to the Halloween party. I think I go with her after school.
Sharon didn't feel good today. We cooked together and I helped her. That was fun and the first time! I wanted to do that a long time ago. We made a really good pasta-chicken-vegetables-soup. It was really good.

Wish ya'll a great weekend and fun and best dreams.
Sunny

        [From left to right: Pooh Bear, Paige, Ethan, me, forgot the name and Shawnee]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen