Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010

Drugs are Rediculous [Color Day]

Hey,

what for a funny afternoon! School was like every day and that bothers me. I mean you don't get that tired from an american school, but it's every single day the same. It's not like in Germany. You have homework but the subject in 3 days. No, you have to do your homework every day. They count homework like our mündlichen Noten. They had crazy color day at school. Something diffrent!! A lot of people dressed up in crazy colors and they gave us another sticker against drugs. Every day something diffrent this week.
The afternoon was so funny. I played tennis with Jacob and Pooh bear. I don't know his real name but everyone calls him like this. It was so funny. We had a lot to laugh and it was better. Jacob and I almost hit the field.
Back at home I started to do my homework. We ate steak, mash potatoes, peas and salad for supper and after that Sharon fixed us some cookies. TheyÄre really good if they're warm. I think she fixed the Snigger-Cinnamons and white chocolate macademia or something like that.

Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen