Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2010

Get ready for the trail ride

Heyho,

I went to school on Friday and it was okay. We didn't write a math test but we wrote the U.S. History test. I missed one question and that freaked me out. Biology is a B+. So everyone can imagine that this was not the best day for me. Girls Athletics was really funny. We played a game and I talked with Maria. She's really nice and so I felt a little bit better.
After school we did everything to get ready for the trail ride. We put the tent, sleeping backs, blankets, pillows and the bags with our clothes in the truck. We put bridles, saddles, pads and blankets in the trailer. Ricky picked Haley up and we loaded the horses in the trailer. We left about 6pm. Too late. The sun was going down.

We arrived on the parking place and got the number for our camping place. We got number 14. We unloaded the horses and put them in their paddocks. They got water and something to eat. The sun was running against us and Sharon forgot some really important papers. We had to call Sam to bring them and he did. Great that she forgot the papers. We needed more than a hour to get the tent up and without Sams help we would sleep in the truck.
 
We raised the tent up and went to the main house to eat supper. We got the left-overs. Spaghetti with tomato sauce. I love it! The woman who made the supper ready for us was really nice. She was really interested about Adrian and me. A lot of people asked me questions this weekend.
After supper we went to bed. It was really warm and great to sleep in the tent. It reminded me on the summer camping trip with Marius, Kevin and Markus. It was really funny to rethink about that. Oh! Camping can be so much fun. I slept very well this night...


Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen