Freitag, 1. Oktober 2010

V.I.P. Band Member ;)

Hey,

today was a special day for me. I ordered my class ring and I got gthe 2012 ring. We can wear this ring until we get our class rings. Today was an easy school day. We watched movies, played guitar. I ate lunch with Kim. A really nice day. No tests – nothing.
In the evening I went to the football game and helped the band. I had a lot of fun this evening! That's great volunteering work. I talked to the band people, helped them to carrie their things around and enjoyed the evening. It was really nice when Ms. Mosby intodruced me and Sam, a really sophomoric student, said that I'm a nice person and everyone smiled at me. It was really special and I had a great but cold evening. Tomorrow is riding day. A lot to do for me! So I need some sleep.

Love,
Sunny

1 Kommentar:

  1. Schreib ma was über mich xD
    mal sehn, ob ich das übersetzt bekommen ;P
    xD

    LG Max

    AntwortenLöschen