Sonntag, 10. Oktober 2010

Bring the hay in :)

Hey,

another week is over. It's Sunday and Sunday is church day. We went to church. I liked the sunday school lesson about prejudice. It was really interesting and some people said things you can think about for a long time. There where some people who rode to church today. Like real cowboys. I don't know why but I has a good feeling to watch them.
We drove back and changed clothes really quick. I ate some grapes and a cheese-ham sandwitch for lunch. Adrian and I helped to make the hay bales and but them on the trailer and from the trailer in the barn. Suzie, Rickey and two other people helped us. It was really interesting to drive with Sam and watch Sams machine. We talked a long time on the tractor. It was a great experience to help with the hay. I have little scars on my arm. Adrian got bigger ones he cut his arm really bad. But it doesn't matter. This little scars made the whole thing more interesting. It was hard work but I enjoyed it. After working Adrian and I tried to rope Haley. I roped Haleys dog twice. It was fun to play with her! :)
Dinner was great. We ate pasta with meat souce and salad. I love this food. It's really good. I have no school tomorrow! Yehaa! :D

Wish you all a happy Monday in Germany,
Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen