Sonntag, 3. Oktober 2010

Cleaning the barn

Woah,

I woke up a little bit later. I slept very well and I needed this sleep. We cleaned the barn. Lena, another German exchange girl, helped us. It was a lot of work to get all the saddles, pads, braddles and the other stuff out, cleaned and back in the barn. The last time someone cleaned this barn was 1 and a half years ago. We spend the whole day to clean everything but it was nice. I talked a lot about Lena. It was fun! We had bubble water and a lot to laugh about. I enjoyed cleaning. The barn looks good. I like it. The good thing is that I got to spints for Kimmey' and D.G's things.
After cleaning Lena and I saddled the horses and we rode a little bit. That was great and Lena did very good after some explenations.
I did some homework. I'm so tired I want to sleep. Sharon made a choclate, pineapple, cherry cake. That was good but too much. ;)
I think I got a cold. Hopefully it's better tomorrow.

Sunny

1 Kommentar:

  1. I had such a great day over @your house but I really couldn't move the next day...

    AntwortenLöschen