Freitag, 22. Oktober 2010

...!wham! Up :)

Hey,

today is Friday and the week is over. We wrote the Spanish vocabulary test and I got the last chapter test back. I thought I messed up but I got a 99! I'm so happy about that. I thought about a 88 or something like that. It made me happy. My math teacher gave me a 100 for my homework assignment back and I played guitar in front of the class. I did well not very well but still well. I mean I'm beginner but I think my teacher was impressed. I like the song: „Oh when the saints go marching in“. I also wrote math and I've a good feeling about it! It was really, mhhm not easy, but not that hard today. Everything seemed clear today.
We had a paparelli today and a lot of bad news from Kim. About her trip to Minnesota. I feel so sorry for her and I'm a little bit upset about me that I didn't find the right words for her.
There was a wierd thing today. A girl. I just know her name and talked some times to her told me that she's pregnant! I was kind of shocked. It took me a few seconds but than I was happy. I think she really wants that.
Adrian and I played with Haley this evening: Hiding and all the other stuff. We made the trailer ready. Tomorrow is playday and I'm really excited. It's Halloween playday. So a lot of dressed people and dressed horses! :)
Supper was great. We went to a little restaurant in Florence downtown! XDDD I think none got this joke. Mhhm maybe if I take a picture of Florence Downtown xDDD~
I ate a Taco Salad and Adrian and I had a Tabasco competition! ;)

Wish ya'll a great weekend. Enjoyed the last free days before school starts. Miss you buddies!!
Sunny

                       [I just love this picture! Photographed by me ;)]

P.S. Papa?! I was in the CMC and the woman there hears a lot of 'old music'. I listened to her music and recognised that the songs were from Queen. That reminded me so bad on you. I just want to say: I love you! I don't want money or a favor. I just want to tell you: I love you, Daddy!

P.S. [Ger] Ich war heute im Computer- oder Hausaufgabenraum. Die Frau dort hört immer 'ältere' Musikstücke. 70er, 80er, 90er usw. Ich hab neben dem Arbeiten ihrer Musik gelauscht und die Band Queens erkannt. Das hat mich so stark an dich erinnert. Ich will einfach sagen: Ich hab dich lieb!. Ich möchte kein Geld oder einen Gefallen sondern einfach nur mal sagen. Ich hab dich lieb Paps!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen