Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2010

Little Sunday Trail Ride

Howdy,

I slept well and the morning was better. We found a shower and I took a really long and warm shower. I enjoyed it so much. We had a little church service and one of the cooker made me hot choclate. That was so cute! He always tries to make that I feel good and the hot choclat was perfect. We ate the same things for breakfast than yesterday and rode out for a short trip. Maybe 2 hours but it felt like a half. It was a slow ride. We had some babies with us and little children.

We packed all the things back in the trailer and we put the tent back. We spend the whole afternoon doing this and when we arrived at home we brought all the things back in the house or in the barn and fed the horses.
Adrian and I had to amke homework. So we made homework, ate supper and right now I'm writing on this blogg and looking for some pictures. I'm tired and I have to learn Spanish. I will stop.
Hope ya'll had a great weekend. I loved this one. It was AWESEOME! A real little family trip.

Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen