Freitag, 29. Oktober 2010

DvD Evening with Shawnee

Hey,

Friday was great. School was normal but the guitar class was a lot of fun. I was really excited to drive home with Shawnee. The school day seemed a little bit longer. I think it was because I was excited. The day was diffrent. The dead was going around and picked some students to follow him out of class. We had the diffrent paperelli schedule but no paperelli. A woman came to talk about her dead son. He died because of a drunk-driving woman. That was a good end for the red ribbon week. The students dressed up in black and had blood all over them and a little sign around their neck to tell us how they died. There were some really good ideas.
I drove to Shawnees house and met her father. Now I know where she got her character. Her father is really nice and funny. We drove to a dollar store and bought candies and chips. We watched the movie „Date Night.“. It was a funny movie and it's really going better to follow movies. We laughed a lot. Elisabeth, a good friend of Shawnee and her cousin Julia joined us. Julia brought her boyfriend Ryan. They're both so, so nice and friendly. Julia is really beautiful. The girls have styled me and put make up on me, and after that we all cooked dinner together and the German girl fixed the mash potatoes. We had fun! The dinner was really good. Great steaks, corn and awesome mash potatoes. ;)

Elisabeth, Julia, Shawnee and I watched a horror movie. „Freddy Krüger – Nightmare on Elm Street.“ It was so much fun and I tried my first Butterfinger. It's candy and honestly I don't like it. There're other things and they're much better. Julia left after the movie with his boyfriend and the other two girls and I talked a little bit about school. They made their nails. Okay, all the nails were pretty and we went to bed. I had an awesome day! Thank you so much!!!

Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen