Montag, 4. Oktober 2010

Homework ! :) ?

Oh man,

I'm tired. A really short post today. The week will be horrible. The week is still bad. I came back from school, did homework. Decided to train Kimmey and D.G, and that was the best part today. I took a shower we ate dinner. Meat, match potatoes and beans. It was good. After supper I practised guitar and went upstairs to do more homework. I wrote 6 pages. I'm done. I'm so tired. We'll write a lot of tests and there's a lot more homework to do. We'll write math, bio, Spanish. I have to learn for these. Did U.S History exercises, practised guitar and, and, and...
BUSY ;)
Wish ya'll a good night and a better week.

Sunny

P.S. Thank you Paula :D It's great to imagine I'm sitting on a hay bale and talk with you! Love and miss you! Greetings to Celine and Alexis. I like the pictures of Alexis on your Facebook page.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen