Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010

First Tennis Lesson :D

Hey,

this day was great. I had a great afternoon but first about the morning: I woke up, we drove to school and we had some free time in jounalism. It was okay. The school day was a little bit diffrent but nothing happened. I got my math test back and it's a B with extra credit. Not the best but still okay for math. We went over some test questions for biology today and I got a hundred for my homework. Girls athletics was great. We ran a lot but I like it.
I met Ashee after school. She's tennis state champion and said that she will practise tennis with me. She promised me to practice and today was my first tennis lesson after school. I thought she'll come alone but she bought some friends to play with me. We were four people and I had a lot of fun. I didn't mess up that much. I expacted to be much worse. It was fun! I really like tennis and they said they can fix me for spring. It was so great to do something after school!
And than there was the little school event for athletic and band member. They had free Hot Dogs, Drinks and cookies. I talked a lot with Samantha. Kim was there, too but we didn't talk that much. That was great. I enjoyed this afternoon. Ashee brought me home. I fed the horses, made math homework, ate dinner, made English, studied biology and took a shower. I'm done. :)
Supper was good. We ate rice with sausages and cheese and I sent the the letter for Patrick and Regina.

Wish ya'll sweet dreams and great fall-holidays in Germany!!! xP
Sunny

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich hab auch mal Tennis gespielt^^

    Können ja mal gegeneinander spielen^^ :P

    LG MäxxXx

    AntwortenLöschen