Montag, 1. November 2010

November Normality

Hey,

normality. Back to school and everything is the same. Except for our weight lifting workout. It was a lot harder today but Sam and I did pretty good. We really had to push ourselves. The other parts of the day weren't that interesting. It was normal. I enjoyed guitar class. I have to figure out about a new strategy. I'm too late to get my guitar after school and without guitar no practise. That sucks! Kim and I had little fights over the day. She was pissed off and I had no idea why. What every – that wasn't enough. The little boy in Spanish asked Anny for the German translation for „Do you want to go out on a Date with me?“ He wanted to ask me and thank god that Anny told him that's not gonna happen!!! Mhm I got home after school and had to ask Jerry for some homework help and I'm so glad that he helped me. Thank you soooo much! I really miss you.
We ate sausages, beans and roast potatoes for dinner. I had to think about Papa and his preference for Bratkartoffeln. I wanted to sentd you some. ;)

Hope ya'll got a great start in the week.
Love, Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen