Mittwoch, 10. November 2010

Tennis Practise :D

Wow,

that was a pretty funny day. I went to school and I must say I'm a selling tallent. We got a catalog for guitar class and have to sell the items. I started today and sold more than 8 items and that is really good. I'm excited if I can reach more than 15 people. I hope so. Let's see. By the way: PAULA pease call me. I think you will love some of the articles. It's little stuff: For example salt and pepper pots as christmas presents or raisins with chocolate around. I'm thinking about ya'll too!!
We have a diffrent sitting order in my English class. All the 'annoying' people are sitting around me. To my right, to my left and behind me. They're not annoying me, but the teacher. Oh, and we had a fire alarm today at school. Someone pushed the handle. So it wasn't a real fire. Better so. My guitar was inside!!
After school I stayed for tennis practise and it was just fun to play and talk with them. I'm so bad. It's unbelievable. Glad that we can order the varsity jackets without being in a varsity team. Yeah, we talked a lot, played tennis, tennis games and one of the main things was having fun. Seth, known as Pooh Bear, gave me a ride home.
At home I took a shower and read my book. I'm so tired I couldn't read anymore. Sharon is packing all the stuff for their journey. They're leaving tomorrow. It's kind of sarcastic. Adrian and I came to the United States and they're leaving to Europe.
We ate Lasagne and Cinnamon roles together. I will take some to school tomorrow. I wish Sharon a great journey and the best experiences in Greece!!!

Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen