Mittwoch, 24. November 2010

Shopping, Riding, Baking :D

Hey,



I woke up at 9am and got ready for a little trip to Killeen. I ate a banana toast with nutella and an orange for breakfast. Sharon had some stuff to do for the saddle club and Adrian and I waited for her at walmart. I bought new shampoo, body wash, a top and a shirt.I know that Friday is shopping day, but that are things I had to buy.
Sharon picked us up and we drove to Wendy's. Thats another fast food restaurant and I was pretty surprised that the burger almost looked like the picture burger. I ate a salad and I must say. It was good. Adrian ate a burger and he agrees with me. Wendy's isn't a bad fast food restaurant.
Back at home we started to make the top and the bottom of our Oreo cake and Adrian and I watched Hancock and than I went outside to ride. Shiner did well today. He's getting really good and I'm kind of proud about that. I washed him after riding. Sam came and talked to me...
...and then I went inside to help Sharon with the Oreo cake. I made the icing and the pieces on it and she helped me a little bit. I like the cake. It looks good and the best thing: We had some cookie dough and oreo cake pieces left. I ate them :)
I changed clothes and ran a mile and did some other stuff. Sharon cooked t-bone steak with beans and baked potatoes. I didn't eat with them but we all wtched Crocodile Dundee together. The Los Angeles one. I love this movie. I love the scenes in Australia and the accent is so funny and great. Just lovely! It reminded me so bad and made me sooo happy. The marriage was great! :D Yeah a really funny movie and great for sweet dreams. ;)
I practised guitar and yeah that was my day.



Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen