Dienstag, 9. November 2010

1 1/2 miles run

Hey,

what for a horrible day. I went to school and everything was normal. It was not one of my best days but I'm really proud because of girls athletics. I ran the 1 ½ miles. That was really good! Good pain. ;)
We went to Kims church for lunch. We ate frido pies with chili. It was not the best lunch but still okay.
I had a lot of homework. Every subject... that is so annoying. I had to do everything. The homework today was really important. I'm so tired now. I want to read but it's a ittle bit to late for that and my eyes wouldn't agree with this idea. Practised guitar, made journalism, math, U.S. History and biology. Oh and I printed the pictures for Reginas and Patricks letter. That's enough! I'm done.
Supper was okay. Rice with beans and meat, salad and a spicy bread.

Sonja

1 Kommentar: