Samstag, 13. November 2010

Saturday at Suzies

Hey,

honestly, I have no clue what to write. Mhm, I will start with the morning. I stood up at 10am. I slept pretty long but no so good. I don't know why. Haley and Adrian were awake. They played Wii and I joined them. We started with Super Mario Card, played Cooking Mama and ended with Mario Card. We all played the whole day and had a lot of fun. We ate scrambled eggs and toast in the morning and I made me a banana toast. We went back and played Wii. I don't know why we played these games. We didn't get bored so we continued playing. We had some barbeque leftovers for lunch and I ate my second banana toast. I don't know why I love banana toasts so much xD
I'm scaring myself.
I started to think about my essay and wrote some things down. I looked for my E-Mails and went online at skype. The result: I talked to my parents, wrote with 10 friends and tried to tell everyone how great it is, but multitasking isn't something I can do very well.
Supper was okay. We ate Frido pie. That are chips with chilli and cheese, sour cream and ketchup. Actually its good but I'm not a chili and chips fan. It's a supper with a LOT of calories.
Adrian, Haley and I played in the evening hiding games and with a plastic weapon. We had so much to laugh. Adrian and I wanted to scare Haley. I was hiding in the bathroom and scared Adrian the first time. He decided to help me and Haley was going to search for me. I went out of my hideaway and Adrian pointed on her wardrobe. I thought I should hide their until Haley comes back and I did. Than I heard a 'Buuh' and jumped out of the warfrobe. I didn't mean I should hide there. She WAS there. I laughted so much about this misunderstanding.
I just wrote my essay in the evening and finished it. I have no idea how good it is. Maybe not really good....

Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen