Dienstag, 30. November 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!! :D

Hey,



the school becomes really pretty with all the christmas decorations. A christmas tree with purple and white decoration on it in the main hall and a 'blow up' Santa with a snowman. It's really pretty. Kim and I decorated the christmas tree from our Spanish teacher and I hope she liked it. We ran the indian run for one and a half mile. It wasn't that bad. Actually I felt good after the running and made half an extra round for a weaker person. She's nice but she needs the drill. So I helped her.
Back at home I continued helping. Adrian and I helped Sharon to wrap all those presents in. It was funny. I like all the christmas thinks, and I really have to buy the other presents. My packet didn't arrive so far and that pisses me off. I tried to call my parents today but I guess it was too late. So I just left them a message.
Sharon made home made french fries, rice, chicken sticks and broccoli with cheese for supper or for lunch tomorrow.



Onother important announcement: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY! I love you so much and miss you. Hope you had two wonderful birthday days. All good blessings for you and I'm sorry that my presents will be really late. I love you! :)
Kisses and hugs.



P.S. Best greetings and congradulations from Sharon and Sam. :)

 Do you remember our trip to New York? I love this picture. You're both looking so happy and blessed.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen