Dienstag, 23. November 2010

Short Holidays :DD

Woah,



what for a day. Today was a really long day. The last day before my first Ameican holidays. Yeah right! We have holidays. 3 full days + weekend. My friends in Germany had 2 weeks in october but hey I have 5 days in November.
I wrote my U.S. History test and got a 100. I think that the Spanish test was okay. Luch was really good. I took the chicken, mash potatoes, pies and butter bisquites to school. It was way too much! Believe me. I thought the package is so small but there's a bunch of food going in. We just got homework in math. I want to do it now and than I have free days and no worries about school.
I sold some of my fun raiser cards today but I still have to sell a bunch. Gorgetown people – it's a REALLY good offer for ya'll.
I got more than 3 big mosquito bites. Aaah! Just because I rode in my T-Shirt in the evening. It was dark and I couldn't see the mosquitos. Most of the bites are on my back. That's horrible!
I rode today and it's really going better. Shiner is an awesome horse and learning really fast. We're almost got with the basics but it will take another while. He's not a rushing character.
My free days are already planned. The day after tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'm so, so excited about the food and everything. After Thanksgiving is Black Friday. First I thought it's something like Karfreitag, but that's in spring. I was really confused for a while. Anyway, Black Friday is a shopping day. The stores open at 2am in the night and have really special offers. I will probably go with Shannon. I hope so!! Melanie said I should do it just for the experience.



Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen