Donnerstag, 4. November 2010

No homework - enjoy guitar :)

Hey,



today was kind of relaxing. I went to school and wrote my biology test. I have a pretty good feeling about the test. I'm just not sure about one question. Everything is going normal and easier. I think I get used to the language. I got my guitar at home and had time to practise. I really needed some practise and it's going better. Almost done with the christmas song. Almost...
Supper was really good. I have had to dicide what we want to cook and I chose pasta with chicken. It was good. We all ate a sweet potatoe to the pasta. I know that sounds wierd but don't forget: I chose it! :)
I'm a little bit afraid about US History tomorrow and I'm excited about the English test and the Biology test results.



Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen