Mittwoch, 3. November 2010

3rd of November :D

Heyho,

the day was a little bit diffrent. I have to write that all the time. School is the same every day. Just the things we learn are changing. It's kind of boring to do the same things every day in the same order. There are some pros and cons about that. Today I spend most of the half of my first period in the office. They explained the prices and everything for us. It was nice from the secretary to take the time. I think our questions can be so annoying. I think I will pay the extra money. That's the only chance to get the jacket and I really want to have one. I knew I would spend a lot for this special memories. We didn't practise tennis today. Everything was wet and rainy. Buhhuu it's so cold here. I can't live with this fast and big temperature changes. That freaks me out! ;P
Seth or Pooh Bear gave me a ride home and I forgot my guitar in his trunk. Great! Good job Sunny. Another day without guitar practise. I don't have a heater in my room or upstairs. It's freaking cold here! I mean in Germany it's cold outside and the houses are warm but here it doesn't matter where you are. It's cold in school, at home and outside. They still have the air condition on at school. The only good thing is the rain. It's a home feeling but I like heat and dry weather. Summer, where are you?
I wrote a letter for Patrick and Regina about six pages. I'm really proud about that. Dinner was good. Rice, gravy, corn and butter bisquites. This food is to good and I don't want to think about all the calories in the evening. I should do more sport.

Love ya'll
Sunny

P.S. Today is the 3rd of November. I flew exact 3 months ago. Yeah 3 months are over but I will have 7 more months full of great experiences.
Thank you Sharon, Sam and Adrian for the great time and thanks to all the other American and German people I love.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen