Sonntag, 7. November 2010

Haley's Birthday Party

Hey,

we didn't go to church today and I start missing church service. We went to Haley's virthday party. It was really funny. I read the whole time or played with Haley and her friends. We arrived there at 10am and there were no guest. Adrian and I had to play with her and we had fun. The party itself started at 1pm and I got a lot of time to read. The kinds played outside. We ate hamburger, Hot Dogs, chips with dip and a lot more unhealthy but good stuff.
Haley's birthday cake was awesome. She got grassland with horses on it and a hill. It looked amazing. Suzie made and decorated the cake. I haven't seen that before. They served ice with the cake and it was good. Really sweet but I didn't care. I think I was too impressed to care about the sweet stuff. ;)

Haley got a lot of presents. Hoestly I was a little bit jealously. She got so much presents. I think I collect this number of presents in one year and not just on my birthday. Adrian and I bought her a Pillow Pet, and, guess what, someone else bought her the same Pillow Pet.

I jumped trampolin and it was fun. I'm getting to old. My knees can't do taht anymore. :) That was so much fun. I forgot how much fun it can be! That was a great day and I hope Haley had fun. Her birthday is the 11th of November but that's the adte Sharon and Sam will leave to Greece.

Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen