Montag, 8. November 2010

At Anny's house :)

Hey,



I really enjoyed this day! We had an half day. Means that we only went to school until half past 12 and not 4pm. We didn't do anything in class. Just sitting around or do some little work. Anny asked me if I want to come to her house after school. I asked Sharon and she gave me the okay.
The house Anny is living in is beautiful. There're a lot of pictures of the family. It's big and you can see the toys of the three girls. Kim joined us for a few hours. We watched a funny movie together and cooked lunch. We ate pasta, beans, chicken nuggets and sweet potatoe fries. Oh my! Sweet potatoe fries are soooo.... good. I love them!! Kim had to leave for basketball training and Anny and I made some cookies. Actually her host dad made the cookies and we watched him. The cookie dought was delicious. I love dought. x) It's better than the cookies.
Anny, I and the girls watched Barbie and the three musketeer. 10 minutes before the film ends we had to stop and eat supper. It was good. Shelly and her husband are really good cooker. I'm not a taco person but the Tacos and the chicken and fish and everything else was just good.
Sharon picked me up and I missed the end of the barbie movie. Damned! ;)
I'm so, so thankful for this great day with Anny. We had a lot of fun and greeeat cookies with milk. Hot cookies with milk are so, so good and have so much calories. xD



Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen