Samstag, 20. November 2010

Alexis B-Day Party :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Heeeeeey,

I'm feeling so, so good!! The morning was great. Anny and I woke up at 8am and fixed some breakfast for us. I ate a banana toast with nutella and a little tiny piece of Suzies banana bread. We brushed and saddled the horses and rode on the hay field. I rode Kimmey this morning and Anny Chance. I was wondering about usnot having any problems catching the horses. The riding and talking was fun. Anny jogged a little bit with Chance. The second riding lesson was good, too. She looked really happy on Chance. I think she is trusting him and not scared anymore. We rode until 11am on the field.

Sharon drove Anny back to her home and with me to the H.E.B store to buy the present for Alexis. Alexis Birthday party was today!!!! Happy Birthday little Pumpkin!!! :D

We bought her a pillow pet. An elephant and this thing can snorr like an elephant. We arrived at Paulaus house and it was just amazing. Everything was in pink and rodeo or cowgirl style. I think I'm getting used to this color. ;) The garage was really nicely decorated and her cake looked awesome. Alexis got a barrel racer cake and like Haley a bunch of presents. Many, many presents. The birthday party was funny. The children played some games and we all ate together. The food was good and I had a really good time.

We drove back and I saddled Shiner and rode him. We did very well today. I'm so, so happy about that and I start to love riding as I did before. It's so hard to describe what happened. It doesn't really mattter. The only thing that matters: It's going better. My mood. Everything! I'm happier and I hope I can keep it like that!

Sonja

1 Kommentar:

  1. This picture of you is so beautiful, I csn see again in your heart is light. I am so glad you came and I enjoy every minute with you

    AntwortenLöschen