Freitag, 12. November 2010

Friday at Suzies

Hey,



this was a normal Friday. I woke up in the morning, ate my banana and we drove to school with Suzie. School was okay. Nothing important happened. Anny wasn't at school today. She is ill. I hope she'll be better soon. My last period, girls athletics, was funny today. We played kick ball. It's like Softball or Baseball just with a huge ball and you have to kick the ball. It was good to get the rules.I needed a little time to understand it, but than it was fun.
Doris, Sharons best friend, picked us up after school and brought us to the home. She bought something of my fun raiser stuff. I have sold 18 items. Yeah! That's cool and hopefully enough.
We fed the horses, got our stuff ready and Suzie picked us up. Back at her house we waited for Rickey and ate supper. We had Butterbisquits, rice and chicken. It was gooood!
I practised guitar and did all the other stuff... I slept so well and i'm excited about the next night.



Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen