Sonntag, 28. November 2010

First Advent :D

Hey,



so much stuff is going on. I heard it's already snowing in Germany. I miss the snow and the cold a little bit. Of couse not that much, but it's better to get a christmas feeling. We have cool temperatures in the morning and evening, but it's warm in the afternoon. I could walk outside in a T-Shirt. The only thing that bothers me is the strong wind. The wind makes it really cold. Anyway, it's the first Advent! So Happy first Advent y'all. It's kind of scary that they don't do the advence wreath and St. Nicolaus on the 6th of December. That's the reason we don't have an advence wreath. The Amiricans don't do it but I made this picture for y'all.

Danita, a horse owner, she gave me an advence calender. So I have my own adence calender for christmas with German chocolate! I'm soooo happy. She also gave me a package of Bahlsen Lebkuchen. That is so nice from her.
I had a great day going to church and making some groundwork stuff with Shiner. Top showed me some things to train. I'm pretty excited about christmas and a little bit mad at me. I will sent the package in one or two weeks. It won't arrive early enough in Germany. SO folks, all the presents will arrive later. I'm glad that I'm through with writing all those christmas cards.
Tomorrow I've to go to school. Yeah... I think we will get a bunch of tests just because of the end of the school year.



Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen