Donnerstag, 11. November 2010

Who cares about pink?!

Hey,



who cares about pink rooms? I swear that is my favorite color! Haleys room is amazing. She got kind of an automatic light. You can change it 10 times from really bright to off and a lot of steps between that. Her room is shall proofed. I could watch TV the whole night. It's just amazing how big and nice her room is. First I thought she was kidding when she allowed me to sleep in her room and bed. It is tradition that the child sleeps on the couch if they get a guest. I didn't know that and said all the time that Haley musn't go in her play room. I just felt uncomfortable about that.
Today is Haleys real birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! e drove to school with Sharon and she gave us the last explanations. School was really normal. Shannon picked us up after school and we drove home to feed the horses, get our stuff and all the things out of the fridge. I packed all this stuff.
Suzies and Rickys house is amazing. I love it! The kitchen is so beautiful. They got a thing to run on in the living room and I tried it. It's so much fun to run on this thing. We ate Taccos all together and after that we ate a piece of an Oreo ice cake. That was so, so, so exciting. I wanted to try this cake so bad and Haley got one today. It was good. There're better ones but it was good. The whole meal was good.
Anyway, it's just cool in this house. I love the light, the fast internet, the food, the family, and this room. I really don't care about pink anymore. I needed a positive pink experience xD
Mhm. I did math at home and I'm done with all the other homework. Good for me!



I think I will sleep very well. Oh and I got a neigbor. Haleys rabbit is with me in the room and her cat.



Love,
Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen