Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2010

Start for the advent calendar! Yeah!

Yeaah,



it's the first of December and I'm allowed to open the first door on my advent calendar. I got a little piece of chocolate. I love the calendar chocolate! :)
My day was pretty easy. I went to school, We didn't write any tests and lifted weights in girls athletics. Uhm, the weight room changed. We got new workout stuff and our groups changed. The chicken for lunch was really good.
I worked with Shiner after school for a hour. It was really interesting. Later I made my biology homework. Sharon fixed Spaghetti for supper. I love pasta! I love, love, love it and so it was really hard for me to stay away from the food. Anyway I have a reason to be excited for the next day. I can eat paste for lunch.



Pasta-freak :)
Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen