Montag, 6. Dezember 2010

Happy Saint Nicks! :D

Hey,



this day was a really bad day. Anny's real birthday is today and it's Saint Nicks day. Wish y'all a happy Saint Nicks day in Germany! Maybe that was the resason for my bad mood. None knows that it is and they were not really interested when I tried to explain it. I don't know I just felt wierd and I wasn't happy. I gave candy away. German gummi bears and gingerbread, but none really cared about that. Some did, and that made me feel a little bit better.
That changed a little bit in the last periode. I got a phone call from Mrs. Mosby, she is my guitar class teacher, and she told me that I won the 5 lbs Hersheys bar, 5 lbs gummi bears and a shooting penguin. I was really surprised that I won the fun raiser stuff. :)
After school I got ready for the guitar concert. Sharon made my hair and drove me to the school. We had to sit on stage for 45 minutes and I think we just played 5 or 10 minutes. I didn't screw up. I did very well. Honestly, that wasn't as bad as I expected it. We had a lot of fun on the stage and later backstage.
So far a great Nikolaus.



Sunny

[That's for you Mommy and Daddy. I missed you at my first concert! A little picture for you! :)]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen