Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2010

Bored³

Hey...


I survived a day like yesterday again. Horrible, I sat another day in front of the TV. The only activity beside was running more than one mile, and taking all the Christmas stuff upstairs.I was bored to death and called Paula. She didn't have time. That was okay, but I really wanted to do something that has more sense.
There's nothing to do. It rained, I don't have a horse, and I don't have a car. There're so many things I want to do, and I'm not able to do them! I mean that's not fair. I don't want and can't bother other people.
Going to the movie theatre, Austin, a shopping mall, or an ice skating area would be the best ideas ever, wouldn't they?
The truth is sad. Watching whatever I watched, or looking things up on my notebook. I wanna do things.
Anyway, wish y'all a great week.


Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen