Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2010

4 - 5 Days until Christmas [2X]

Hey,


another week is over and Christmas is comming. We went to church today. I enjoyed Sunday school. We had a warm room today.That was so cute. I complained about the wall with the hole. I asked if we could get something in front of it, and they put a door in it. Isn't that cute and crazy?! I mean I never thought they would do it. I love this church community.
We brought Sharons friend back after church and I Top and Sahra, his wife, were at home. I went straight to them, and watched them a little bit until I saddled Shiner. I warmed him up and we worked on his neck, and on his shoulder. He's getting softer in his neck, and it's going better with his shoulders. I was really surprised. He's a great horse! Learning so fast. I'm so happy for his next owner. I wish I could be his next owner.
Anyway, I'm excited about tomorrow. I will go with Top and Sahra. They want to make a video for their horse training website. I think it will be professional. I'm getting a little bit nervous. I have no idea what's going on tomorrow. I can just say taht I trust them.
I ran my mile in the afternoon, and watched TV with Sam. I fell asleep until Sharon and Adrian arrived. They went to a church performance from the kids. I ate with them. Horrible! I ate 3 slices of pizza for lunch, and something warm for supper and Sharon gave me a huge piece of a brownie. Gosh! That was way to much. [2X]
Right now I'm texting with Seth and I'm waiting for something and I'm listening gto Linkin Park. Best regards to MARIUS! :D :D I don't know for what I'm waiting. That the time passes? Probably. For Christmas? Possible.


Sonja

[My classring: Barrel Racing Side :D]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen