Montag, 6. Dezember 2010

KFSC Party - Congradulations Sweetheart 2011 ;)

Hey,



I woke up at 8am and had breakfast. We drove over to an old High School building, which is now used as a meeting hall for stuff like our Country Folks Saddle Club award party. We set everything up biside the tables. Adrian and I loaded uo the trailer, unloaded the trailer, brought all the boxes in, put the stuff inside the boxes on the table, and, and, and... AND played with Haley on the playground.
We were done at 11am and drove back to the house. I used the time to do part of my math homework and skype with my best friend and two really good friends. I had a lot of fun to talk to Marius, Mäxchen and Kevin. We talked about a lot of stupid stuff, but it was fun.
At 3pm we drove back to the High School building, and set up the last things and the buffet. I sold a bunch of cards. Jerry, a old lady, helped me to find the right people. People living in Gorgetown. Paula, Chris and Alexis were there. Paula looked beautiful in her Cowgirl shirt, and I must say that Chris looked good. I don't want to agree with that, but it's true. My little sister Pumpkin Alexis looked so great in her pink shirt. I really missed them!! Celine wasn't there and she missed a lot of funny stuff.
Samantha, or short Sam, was at the party. I really like her and we had a great time together. A little bit outside and away from the other people. We talked, laughted, and had a good time.
The buffet was really good. I mean really, really good. It was just amazing. Everyone brought something diffrent. I didn't eat a lot, but what I ate was awesome.
Alexis applied for Sweetheart and I gave her a little tipp for the speech she had to hold. Yeah. i#m genius! Just kidding! Anyway, Alexis won and is the new Country Folks Saddle Club Sweetheart for 2011! I'm so PROUD of you!
[From left to right: Santa, CFSC Sweetheart 2011, me and the CFSC Sweetheart 2010]

The party was great, I got a horse calendar as a door prize. Now I can count the days until I'm back in Germany. Just kidding! ;) I'm so thankful for this graet time. I had so much fun. SO much things to laugh. I sat on Santas lab and we took great pictures. Sam was so nice and I'm happy to have her as a – yeah kind of – friend. I think that can grow. I missed Paula and Chris, but they want that I come over soon. We will get holidays and I will come over.



Thanks for everything,
Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen