Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2010

2nd of December

Hey,



it's the second of December and days are slowing down and rushing at the same time. They're rushing because we are all so busy and all the advence calender stuff and all the things I'm excited about are slowing it down. I hope it makes sense.
My school day was normal. Not that hard. The only hard hing was girls athletics. We sprinted the whole lesson, but it wasn't cold outside. The lunch was great. The pasta was still really good. I worked with the girls together in biology. That was fun and I felt great as a part of the group.
I met Top after school and we trained together with Shiner and Cassy and he took a picture of Cassy and me. We had a lot to laugh and that made my day even better. I was outside in a T-Shirt today and ya'll are freezing to death in Germany. How was that with the Coca-Cola commercial? „Always on the bright (warm) site of life“ ;)
In the evening I looked up things in the internet and practised guitar. Later I tried to do math. I can do it, but it's an assignment for Tuesday. I have got time and I did the first 10 numbers.



Best regards from cold – warm Texas,
Sunny
[Cassy, Tops mare, and I. I couldn't be serious ;)]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen