Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010

Time to say Goodbye! :)

Hey,


I didn't run and ride yesterday. Today was the opposite. I had a great, great day. I got up early, and ran a mile. I went inside, and finally decided to go out earlier to saddle Shiner. As soon as I finished, Top arrived at the ranch. That was timing! I didn't expect him to come, but he had some people come, looking for a horse. Can you think about a handsome little boy with an amazing attitude? I can. Unfortunately, for me, this horse is Shiner. So I took him out and I rode him while Top was watching me and giving advices. Shiner did so well today. His head was so soft. He had a great canter. Everything was just fine with him today! The first people came to visit, and I showed him. That reminded me about Jerry. The only diffrence is that I wasn't showing my riding skills. I was presenting the horse. 
[Happy Place: I will miss you! :)]

Shiner did well when the people rode him. I'm really prous about this little guy. They wanted to call back later. I unsaddled him, and got me some leftovers to eat.
Top went somewhere else to eat. He wanted to invite me, but I feel bad if he buys me my food. He came back and told me someone else wants to look at the horse. We waited for them and when they arrived I saddled him again, got on him, rode him until they rode him. The bad news They bought him. The good news: He'll have a good home. I'm glad for that. I really have to learn how to deal with that. I mean this will be my life. 
[Two Sillyheads working as a Team!]
 
We fed the horses in the evening, and Adrian made a lot of photos with Shiner and me. I had my athletics clothes on. I ran a mile before, and Adrian and I worked out. He's doing so well playing my coach. There's his talent! We got some cute pictures of me and Shiner. It's just to dark, and his eyes are white from the flash. He's just lovley. Enough crying! Top will bring a new horse for me to train on. Yeahha! A new adventure!


Love,
Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen