Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2010

3 finals done - one left

Hey,


I wrote my Algebra 2 test today, and I made a 96. I missed two questions out of 50. I'm really prous. I mean we are talking about me and math. That wasn't the best combination the last 5 years. We played poker after the test. Oh ,y gosh. They're so bad. We played without money and they just acted stupid. I mean they really didn't know how to play. I wanted to play with real money and put out my two dollar. Noone wanted to join me. Bad for me good for them. I would have won so many times. After Math. I had to go to the band hall for the attendance periode. They checked if we're all there or not, and I passed the time playing 'four in a row' with Paige. Did I wrote in the blogg that I gave her the flying penguin with pink hair? I won that with the chocolate bar and the gummi bears, and gave it to her. She wanted to have the penguin so bad.
I was really happy when we got out of school. I got out at 10:30, and Adrian had to stay two hours longer. I drove home with Sharon and talked with Marius. It was just fun. Later I talked with Doris. That has been the first time since I arrived.
I ran my one mile after talking, worked out a little bit, and Adrian and I played with Haley until she started crying that we didn't want to play with her for the rest of the day. We fed the horses and cows with Sam and he showed us pictures and videos of the cows. I fed a Longhorn out of my hand! Isn't that awesome? Their tongues are just amazing long really moveable.
We watched the burn notice season final for 2 hours and I can just say: I love this serie! Wanna see more! That was one of the highlights in the week! I went upstairs, and learned for biology. That are a lot of questions to go over. I can do it and make my 100. I have this goal. I want to do a 100 before my teacher leaves.


Sunny :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen