Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010

Keep up at school ;)

Hey,



I was so busy with Biology yesterday that I forgot to learn Spanish and make U.S. History homework. I really had to keep up. I did History in my first period and kept up with Spanish in Guitar. I also finished the last Bio test in guitar, or better I tried to.
I have a good feeling about Spanish, but my feeling about English is really bad. I still didn't get it. I hate poetry. It's really, really hard. I mean I got everything, but my answers are not under the multiple choice answers. Whatever, lunch was okay. I sat with Shawnee, and after we finished eating we went to the basketball game. We have a Basketball tournament going on. Yesterday and today.
It's fun to watch the boys. They play so much harder than the girls. You can tell the difference. I talked with a really nice junior, and corrected my Biology tests beside talking. I got really mad with me. I missed 8 questions out of 125 questions. There was a girl out of my athletic class and she wanted to do her tarot card stuff with me. I agreed and got a little tarot session.
I worked ran one mile and trained with Shiner in the evening. I'm so glad. The week is over and one more left! Than: Christmas break!!! I'm really looking toward to it.



Sunny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen