Freitag, 3. Dezember 2010

Start for a busy Weekend! :)

Wow,



we are done with the week. It's Friday and I had an easy day. The hard part will come in one or two weeks. I was really lazy the last days. I mean I did some things, but it didn't feel right. I hadn't my normal power. Whatever, this day was really funny. We played soccer in girls athletics with a football. 30 girls on one small field. The field was a normal gymnasium. It was horrible, but really funny. I played a little bit, but every time I went in they kicked so hard that it wasn't fun at all. My knee got kicked and someone shot the ball against my head. I mean I don't care, but I don't want to get sick because of a football-soccer game. I prefer running games or games taht have the same rules like Softball or Baseball.
We drove to an ATM and Adrian picked some money up. I'm almost done with my cards. I sold 16 so there're still 4 left. We will go to the saddle club party and I will try to sell some there. People at church asked me for cards so I will bring them on Sunday to church.
The evening was great. We went to Manos, the mexican restaurant in Florence 'Downtown', and it was good like always. The only bad thing was that I ate warm twice a day. On the other hand. I can't say no when they invite me for supper at Manos.
Yeah I already wrote that we'll go to the party on Saturday and to Church on Sunday. I will meet Samantha tomorrow. She's really nice and one of a few people I really like in America. I mean REALLY like and not just get along. What else? Oh yeah, we will also celebrate Anny's birthday on Sunday in a German restaurant. I' pretty excited, but I couldn't buy a present. I will give it to her on monday.
Right now I'm listening to Christmas music and that calms me down. I love enya and all the slow christmas songs. I miss the snow on the one hand, but on the other hand I'm glad that I can walk out wearing my T-Shirt. I had to put a picture on facebook. How warm it looks here.
Sharon bought Adrian and me christmas socks! Isn't that cool? She put our names on the socks. Yeah!!! I got my first christmas sock. :D
I'm still searching for christmas presents for my German buddies ;)
I already screwed up with my time schedule and believe me: I'm mad with me xP



Love,
Sunny

 [The picture on facebook :)]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen