Montag, 13. Dezember 2010

No Classring today :(

Wui,


that was a busy school day. Busy is the wrong word. We have a lot of free time in some subjects, but I have to do all the assignments for the finals. It keeps me busy. Lunch was great, and I'm really, really happy that Anny, Kim and I had this quarrel. I sat with the band kids today, and it was fun. It was so, so great. We had a lot to laugh. I would probably never tried to sit with them until we got this really stupid argumentation. It was a good lunch, and I was so happy when we watched a christmas movie in English. It is this movie with the spirits of christmas and this old rich man. I just had to remember my family in Germany sitting in front of the TV, and watching this movie. How much my father loves the Mickey Mouse version. It felt really good and warm.
My class ring didn't come in today, and that made me a little bit sad. I told Seth about that and said to him that he has to give me his ring until my ring comes in. I was really surprised when he agreed. Honestly, it's better if I stay away from his ring. I don't want to loose his ring. He got a nice class ring. I have to think about a birthday present for him. Damned! I have to think about many presents.


I better get busy. Oh not with thinking. I have to finish the assignments. I got the tests a lot earlier than Adrian.


Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen