Samstag, 25. Dezember 2010

25th! Merry Christmas! :D


Merry Christmas,


it's the 25th of December. It's Christmas day. It finally is! Sharon woke me up with 'Merry Christmas', and honestly I was a little bit upset when I stood up. I missed my family, didn't sleep that well. I didn't expect much from the day. I just couldn't imagine how it would be to spent Christmas somewhere else, and get presents from people you just know a few months. I ate my breakfast and helped to load the trunk. It was just crazy. The whole trunk was full of presents...
[Our trunk or Santas sleigh?!]


[2/3 of all the presents :)]


...but that was 1/10 of all the presents we had. At Suzie's house were a lot more presents. We put the presents around the tree, than around the presents under the tree, and the other presents around the presents around the other presents. Much, much, much presents for a small amount of people. 
Haley entertained us and opened her stocking. I didn't take a picture, but the stocking was taller than this 8 year old girl. She wrapped her presents. It was so cute to watch her. They also got presents for the dog. Casey has a really special job on Christmas. She has to unwrapp her own presents. It was so funny to watch this dog while she unwrapped her new basket and toys. Everyone arrived and Haley started to give out the presents. 
[Casey unwrapping her Turkey toy]
 
I didn't see one present before Haley gave them to me. Not one present. That isn't typicall for me. Normally I know almost all the presents so this day was full of surprises.
At about 10am we started to unwrapp the presents. I waited until I got a few beside me. Woa I got many presents. A lot more than I expected. I got perfume, make up, a horseshoe necklet and earrings from Sharon and Sam, a faith necklet from Shannon, slippers from Adrian, a big box of Popcorn from Rickey's parents, an awesome Longhorn T-Shirt from Paula, Chris, Celine, and Alexis, a belt from Suzie, and a BELT BUCKLE WITH MY NAME ON IT from Sharon and Sam to. Someone should have filmed my reaction. I jumped up and hugged Sharon. I was so, so happy, and I almost started crying. I really didn't expect this present. Not after Sharon said to me that that will not gonna happen. There's no way for me to get a buckle with my name on it. I believed her. She seemed really serious, and than I saw the Silversmith package. Oh my goooosh! That is a greeeat present!
[My wondeful Belt Buckle and the Belt :D]

Adrian and I played wii for a couple of hours. The dinner was ready and we ate all together. It was sooo good. Suzie is a really good cook. The Turkey was great and the bread. Just everything was really, really good. I ate a bunch. Two plates and dessert. It was just so, so good. I continued playing on the wii after eating. I played alone. So I started Resident Evil.
We left the house, and a happy Haley with her 31 presents from Santa, in the late afternoon. We got back and I wrote my parents a E-Mail. We started watching the movie with the yellow minions. Adrian got this movie from me to Christmas. I had a lot to laugh. It's a little bit embarrassing to be the only laughing person. :)
[Me standing with the buckle :D]

Anyway, I had a wonderful Christmas with my host family. A lot of presents and so much more than I expected. I also have to keep in mind that the Class Ring and my Letter Jacket, and the Snuggie are Christmas presents to myself. ;)
I'm so happy and thankful for this day. The belt buckle and the belt were awesome gifts. I enjoyed the time today over Suzies. It was a good, good Christmas!
Thank y'all so much. I didn't even had time to think about my family in Germany.


Sonja

[Merry Christmas y'all! xD]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen