Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010

26-28°C - pretty 'cool' shopping day ;)

Hey,


I think we got luck with the weather. We had 83°F today. That are 26 – 28°C! I mean: How crazy is that? We have the 22nd of December. It's so, so wierd for me. I think the wather is the only reason I'm not in a christmas mood. Don't understand me wrong. I like the warm weather, but I remember last year very well. I just loved the cold and all the snow.
Enough about weather. Paula picked me up with Celine and Alexis. We drove to their home, and Chris jumped in the truck. He wanted to go shopping with us, and without Paula. We drove all the way to Austin. He did me a big favor and drove to Cavender's. That's a huge western store. I looked for some things, and found a little christmas present for Top. On the way back we searched for a place to eat. It took a long time to know where we want to go, and noone knew until Chris stopped at Golden Corral. Thank you so, so much, Chris!
Golden Corral is just awesome! They got so much diffrent food. Asian, Italian, American, just everything. It's a huge buffet, and I liked the food. It was really good. The highlight of this restaurant is a big chocolate fontain. You could make Marshmellows, Apples, or Pineapple pieces on it and cover them with chocolate. Wow! It was sooooo good. All the other desserts were so good. I didn't want to eat, but I had to. Thank you again Chris!
He dropped us off at the shopping mall in Round Rock. I bought some presents and a levis jeans for me. Paula picked us up a few hours later. She drove to hobby lobby for me. That was really, really nice! Now I got all my christmas presents. I'm so happy and a little bit sad. Christmas is comming. Without my German family. That's the first time.
Anyway; I'm looking forward for Christmas. We'll bake cookies, and a cake the next days.


Sonja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen