Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2010

16 Days until Christmas :D

Hey,



that was a normal day and I don't have that much to write. The teachers try to prepare us for our final exams. I have to write English, Math, Biology and U.S. History. I don't want to learn for all of them, but I think I have to. I wrote my open ended response, for the English test tomorrow, yesterday. I had a lot of time to do the extra credit for math. I'm still not finished, but it's better than working home.
Yeah... What else happened? Oh yeah Anny and I had a quarrel today. About something really stupid. I think she likes the drama. Honestly I don't care. I said my opinion and she can say what ever she wants. It's fine with me when she decides to quit talking with me for a while. Same for Kim.
My lunch was good. Mac and Cheese, beans and I think the meat was pork. I liked the pasta, but not the pork. My school day moved on. Working on Math in English, and correcting a work sheet in Biology. I made a 99. I can live with that. Later the Girls Athletics team was in the weight room. The girl I'm working out with. I think she really dislikes me. She's not talking at all to me. Maybe she needs time, but I can't do more than keep asking her and being nice.
[Haley, 12-08-2010, singing at a school concert]
I came out early and I was in the car before Adrian. The coaches led us go earlier. It was usefull today, do to the fact that we went to Haleys singing concert at elementary school. It was so cute. All the little kids dressed up like reindeers, angels or snowmen. Okay their singing was a little bit out of tune, but it was soooo... cute. It was half a hour and pretty funny.
We drove home and I went upstairs to answer some E-Mails. Sharon made cornbread and cooked a soup. It smells really good and I tried a piece of cornbread for supper. Anyway, I'm still excited about the soup tomorrow. ;)


[All the cute little reindeers singing: "Rudolph the red nose reindeer":D]



Wednesday, half of the week is passed, 16 more days until Christmas in Germany, and I hope the time is going faster.



Sunny

1 Kommentar: